Heya! Today we got a tasty Tomato Basil Parmesan Soup here at Tasty Fun Recipes!
This soup is DELICIOUS! You just HAVE to try it!
So here it is!!
- 2 (14 oz) cans diced tomatoes, with juice
- 1 cup finely diced celery
- 1 cup finely diced carrots
- 1 cup finely diced onions
- 1 tsp dried oregano or 1 T fresh oregano
- 1 T dried basil or 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 4 cups chicken broth
- ½ bay leaf
- ½ cup flour
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup butter
- 2 cups half and half, warmed (or skim milk if you’re trying to cut some calories)
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!