Today I am going to teach you how to make a Strawberry Cream Pie.
This recipe is really easy to make on your own and its very Tasty!
- 1 (9-in.) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- 1 container (16 oz.) fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 4 oz. (half of an 8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) strawberry creme instant pudding mix
- 2 cups Cool Whip whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Additional sliced fresh strawberries, for garnish
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!