Today I am going to teach you how to make Oreo Pancakes.
This recipe is really easy to make on your own and its very healthy!
For the Pancakes:
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons buttermilk or coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Oreo cookies and cream, chopped
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup chopped Oreo cookies and cream
- Chocolate Sauce and additional chopped Oreos for garnish
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!