Today I am going to teach you how to make Mozzarella Stuffed Cheese Buns.
This recipe is the perfect fit for all the cheese lovers out there!
- 1 cup warm water (probably somewhere between 105º and 115º. I just get it hot from the tap. Don’t get it too hot or it will kill the yeast.)
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- At least 8 oz of cheese (mozzarella on the inside)
- other cheese for the topping (I used Parmesan cheese)
- A few tablespoons of melted butter mixed with a bit of garlic powder and some fresh herbs to your tasting
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!