Today I am going to teach you how to make Mini Mac & Cheese Bites.
This recipe is really easy to make yourself or with a friend of yours!
- 4 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cup 1% milk
- 1 1/2 cup mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 to 1 cup chardonnay wine
- 1lb macaroni pasta (cooked and drained)
- salt and pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
Substitute different cheese, like goat cheese or gruyere for a creamier texture.
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!