Today I am going to teach you how to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna.
This recipe is really easy to make yourself or with a friend of yours!
- 36 Oreo Cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Peanut Butter Layer
- 8 oz cream cheese (I use light), softened
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping such as Cool Whip
- 2 boxes of instant chocolate pudding (4 servings size)
- 3 cups milk
- Remaining Cool whip
- 1 bag of Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Chocolate Syrup (optional)
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!