We hope you love chicken thigh recipes as much as we do because today we have a delicious one ready for you to cook straight from RachaelRaymag!
- 1/4 tsp ground red pepper
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about one and half pounds), cut in thirds lengthwise
- 2 large bulbs fennel, cut in half and cut into half inch slices crosswise
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can Campbells Condensed French Onion Soup
- 1 15 ounce can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or cilantro leaves
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!