Today I am going to teach you about a new tasty recipe i found about Caramel apple pie.
The moment I saw this recipe on the web I KNEW I had to try this myself.
This recipe is really easy to make yourself or with a friend of yours.
Here is a picture of the tasty treat that you are going to make!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 5 Granny Smith apples (peeled, cored, sliced very thin)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Cream Cheese Topping:
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
Please visit our next page for the easy instructions of this recipe!Ingredients: